Best Vegan Protein Powder - Vivo Life Review
The world of protein powders is a vast one. With all the products out there, choosing one that suits you and your lifestyle can be quite tricky.
Though there are some that stand out more than others, a lot more, and there is one in particular that seems to outperform all its competitors in many aspects... VIVO LIFE!
Firstly it's important to mention that consuming a protein powder is not a must or an essential necessity for maintaining a healthy high protein diet, though it can be a great, easy way of boosting your daily protein intake to help aid in recovery and build muscle. We also aren't going to go into the benefits of a vegan based protein powder vs a dairy based one, no whey! Let's save that for another time.
Secondly, it's even more important to make you aware and mention that we proudly work closely with Vivo Life, so our opinions may be slightly biased, although we were consuming their products way before we even began doing so. Yet we are extremely proud to say that we haven't come across a brand that we can align our morals, beliefs and values to more than Vivo Life, so we feel like it's our obligation to share and spread the message.
That said, this blog post will outline all the benefits and give you a review of why it truly is one of the best in the game. So you too can hopefully can get some Vivo goodness in your life.
You can check our their website, products and everything else by clicking HERE.
What Is Vivo Life?
Vivo Life is a highly ethical award winning supplement and superfood brand. Their mission is simple, and that is to make 100% plant based health, fitness and lifestyle products, to help you look and feel awesome without costing the earth. To say goodbye to nasty additives, artificial colours, flavours, fillers, binders, skinny teas, diet pills and false promises. To stand up for our planet and all the living beings that we share it with. They are the NEW generation of supplements!
They have an awesome selection of plant based products including their Vivo Life Perform protein powder, which is more than just a regular vegan protein powder. It’s made for the health conscious user who cares more than just consuming protein, they care about the environment and their impact on the world.
The Pros & Cons Of Vivo Perform:
- Silky smooth texture and delicious taste.
- A great range of flavours.
- 25g protein and 6g BCAA per serving.
- 100% raw, plant-based ingredients
- Includes other beneficial ingredients like turmeric extract which have great health benefits and optimise recovery.
- Fermented protein for optimal digestion.
- High nutritional value.
- Includes a money-back guarantee!
- A higher price range than most other protein powders.
How Does It Compare To Other Protein Powders:
They really are at the top of their game when it comes to comparing the Vivo Life Perform to other competitors. The image below outlines a detailed comparison to some of the other leading products on the market.
How They Protect The Environment?
- ZERO WASTE. All of their cardboard, paper, wood, metal, glass and plastic is recycled via Green Recycling.
- RECYCLED BOXES. They send all orders out in boxes made from 100% recycled card. We use 100% biodegradable eco fill made from corn starch in our boxes to protect our products.
- BPA FREE. All of their product packaging is BPA free.
- ORGANIC. All of their ingredients are organically grown wherever possible, without the use of herbicides and pesticides which can be damaging to our environment. Their products are made from 100% plant-based sources to minimise the impact made from animal agriculture.
- CARBON NEUTRAL. Vivo Life are proud to be a Certified Carbon Neutral Company. They achieve this by offsetting their limited carbon emissions to Natural Capital Partners, who re-invest these donations into projects supporting renewable energy around the world.
Vivo Life Reviews From Other People
There is much more purpose and benefit in hearing what 100 sources say, than what 1 source says right? So we though it would be helpful to include a section where you can check out and see what other people are saying about their products.
Trustpilot is as good as you can get when it comes to real reviews from product buyers. Most people are much more likely to complain and leave a bad review than to leave a good review, and the fact that Vivo Life has an EXCELLENT 5 STARS Trustpilot score is saying something for sure.
You can check out the 90% positive reviews from over 1960 users HERE.
Overall we couldn't support Vivo Life more and no doubt think it is a great tasting product and a much healthier option compared to most brands. They also have a wide range of products including protein and superfood powders like maca and matcha, supplements like omega 3, B12 and D3, plus so much more.
In conclusion, if you don't mind spending a little more on a high quality product from an amazing company with an incredible community, that is consciously serving its customers as best as possible, whilst making a positive impact on the planet and environment, then Vivo Life is the one for you!
We hope you found this Vivo Life protein review blog post helpful, and if there is anything else you wish to know, feel free to reach out and get in touch.