Coconut & Lime Energy Balls
We put the lime in the coconut... They’re vegan, gluten free and fool proof, meaning you can’t go wrong if you stick to this simple recipe that uses only 5 wholesome ingredients and comes together in no time.
These quick, no bake goodies are a bomb snack to grab on the go when those sweet cravings hit or when in need of an instant energy boost.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1.5 cups medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp lime zest
- juice from 1/2 a fresh lime
- Add the almonds and cashews in a food processor and blend until the nuts are finely chopped.
- Then add in the dates, coconut flakes, lime juice, zest and blend further until the mixture starts to clump up.
- Shape the mixture into balls and then roll them in more coconut flakes to coat the outside.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.