Sweet Potato Brownies
They’re rich, super chocolatey and healthier than your average brownie too. Sweet and delicious served warm on their own, with some ice cream, or even straight from the freezer!
- 1 cup sweet potato puree (baked + mashed sweet potato)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vivolife dark chocolate ritual (protein powder - optional)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate chunks.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sweet potato puree, maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Then add in the cacao powder, protein powder, sea salt, baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a lined baking tin and spread into an even layer. Top with dark chocolate chunks and then place in the oven to bake for 25 min.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30-60 min. Once cooled, slice and enjoy.